Saturday, August 25, 2007

Spiritual Breakthrough Weekend


This weekend I have been going through our Spiritual Breakthrough Process. For those of you that don't go to APC, this is a powerful weekend of surrender to God. Aside from the incredible material that is shared, one of the things that is so impressive about it is that it's required for membership at the church. Where so many churches have membership classes where there is nothing more than information shared, APC requires individuals to go through a process that is life-transforming to become a member. How powerful is that?

One God has been reminding me of over and over again is how blessed I am. I am blessed to be a child of God. I am blessed with great parents and a great sister. I am blessed to be living out a dream. I am blessed to be apart of one of the most incredible churches I've ever seen. (And I'm not just saying that to be a 'yes man') I feel so honored and blessed to be where I am right now in my life. This is a testimony of what it means to live in the center of God's will. Sure I don't have everything I WANT, but I sure do have everything I could ever need.

No comments: