Thursday, September 6, 2007

God is Our Navigator

In Matthew 6 we read that there is no need to worry because God will always provide when we are in need. I know I've heard this many times growing up in church, but it is always so refreshing to hear testimonies where God has not only met a need but exceeded it. That's exactly what happened today for a friend of mine.

Mike works at a church plant just outside Phoenix, AZ. Recently he has been having some car troubles and couldn't quite afford the repairs that were needed, let alone purchasing a new car. Well, today a couple in his church gave him a car. And not just any car, a 2001 Lincoln Navigator! Praise God!!

So today whatever you are in need of, just know God hasn't forgotten you. He is working behind the scenes to make sure your needs are met.

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matt. 6:33)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! God ALWAYS provides for His own! And Mikey is a good guy!

Anonymous said...

I always knew there was something I really liked about Mike's theology:)

What a great story!

Anonymous said...

That is great. When I saw the title of this on my iGoogle page I wondered if "Navigator" referred to a Lincoln. :)