Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What a Christmas!


Well, I was met with a pleasant surprise when we arrived at my cousins' house in Scranton: Turns out they now have wireless internet!! Merry Christmas to me! Here's my two favorite moments of the day:

When my mom came downstairs in the Santa outfit she made back when I was in high school.

My dad driving to my cousins' house trying to lower the arrival time on my mom's new GPS Navigator. Every time he would knock off another minute he'd notify us all in the car by yelling out the new arrival time! It was hilarious!!


I hope you all had a great day with your family as well. We're going into downtown Scranton today - I'm going to be on the lookout for Dwight! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do find Dwight, be sure to take a picture. Also, I'm not picky, so I'd accept a picture of Creed.

Pastor Rich said...

Dude...love the Santa Mom picture.