Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Big Announcement!

Well, the time has finally come for this Big Announcement I've been talking about for probably too long! :)

To recap, here are the two hints I've given:

It will change the way you view me.

It will require you to do something.


And here are some of my favorite guesses you guys have come up with!

anonymous said, "You are dyeing your hair? You are changing your fashion style to the '50's? You are growing a goatee???"

drew said, "I'm going with you're getting a tattoo. Maybe a big heart with "MOM" etched inside. :)"

anonymous said, "I know what it is...You are having bariatric surgery to gain weight? You are moving to Asia to study the Chinese language??? You are donating all of your T-shirts to Speed the Light????"

And now for the Big Announcement: Beginning next week 'A Poole of Thoughts" will be no more. In its place I am launching NickPooleNow.com. It is more than just a blog, but a whole website. You can check out the new digs here.

For those of you that subscribe via e-mail or would like to, you can subscribe to the new feed here.

Also, for those that subscribe with a blog reader or have me on your blogroll, don't forget to change to the new site.

I will be posting on both sites for the rest of this week, but then just on the new one, so make sure you switch everything over soon!! Have a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: