Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Please Pray


Last week I found out that my mom had been diagnosed with breast cancer. I know she has appreciated all the prayers, but tomorrow afternoon she is going in for surgery at 1:30PM. Please be in prayer tomorrow during this time. I believe God has a purpose behind this, and I would appreciate your prayers!!


"But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5

5 comments:

deana said...

i'll be praying nick!

deana said...

i'll be praying, nick!

Anonymous said...

Nick, I have been praying for your mom ever since I heard and I will continue to do so ....Francie

Unknown said...

Nick, I'm praying.

Anonymous said...

we are praying for your mom.