Friday, November 16, 2007

Reflections on Today


I've been in Minneapolis the last couple days at North Central University interviewing students. Today I had the opportunity to go to chapel and it was a great time! One Accord led worship (they were at APC in September) and I saw one of the coolest things I've seen in a while: A couple rows of deaf students worshipping God in sign language! It was pretty cool!

Then this evening I had a little time so I did what is obligated for anyone visiting the Twin Cities, I went to Mall of America. Miraculously, I didn't buy anything but they do have any store you could think of! It's basically it's only little city. They have their own police force and they even have a church! Well, off to bed (I fly out at 5:20 tomorrow morning-I know, I'm crazy!).

No comments: