Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things I'm Thankful For

At the ripe old age of 26 (I know, I'm ancient!), I feel so blessed by God to have the life I do. It's a life I definitely don't deserve, but boy do I enjoy living it! As I've reflected on this day of thanksgiving, here's a few things I'm thankful for:

>A Great Family
: It is so awesome to be a part of a family with such a rich godly heritage! I had a great time today enjoying that heritage...and their good cooking!!

>A Great Church: The question I have is what did I ever do right to be able to serve in such an incredible church? This really is one of the great churches in our nation!

>Great Friends: Through high school, college and in ministry, I feel so blessed by the people God has surrounded me with. They are people I truly love and admire. Even though I am a bit of a geek, thanks for at least acting like my friend!! :)

No comments: